OUTSTANDING YOUNG PRACTITIONER AWARD
The EROPA Outstanding Young Practitioner Award is a search conceptualized and organized by Eastern Regional Organization for Public Administration, Inc. (EROPA) which seeks to recognize individuals in the field of public administration and governance who are engaged in creating socio-economic development through public service.
2012 EROPA OUTSTANDING YOUNG PRACTITIONER
MR. ARNEL G. PALABAY
SENIOR DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
NATIONAL ECONOMIC AND DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY - REGIONAL OFFICE I, PHILIPPINES
(Click on the image for more information about the awardee)
1. Nominees are evaluated on their exceptional contribution to socio-economic development through public service.
2. Nominees must have complied with all the rules of the contest.
3. Citizens from the EROPA region (India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Nepal, Philippines, PR China, Thailand, Vietnam) are eligible for nomination.
4. Nominees must not be more than 35 years old. A certified true copy of the nominee’s birth certificate or any equivalent should accompany nomination.
5. This award is given to recognize young public service practitioners who have proven themselves worthy of honor and emulation based on the following criteria:
a. Excellence and integrity in their respective fields of endeavor (40%)
b. Pioneering spirit and innovativeness as demonstrated in their fields of
c. Service to community/nation/region (20%)